Technique Junkies

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winners: Faux Tile

Firstly, I personally apologize for NOT getting this done on the 15th!  Oops!!!  It's been a crazy week and I've been sick--that's my only excuse.

Anyway, we had some gorgoues Faux Tile creations and we've made our choices!!!  Thanks for to all who
played along--we LOVE seeing your amazing creations!

TOP WINNER
is


Didos, your amazing monochrome holiday card stole all of our hearts!  FABULOUS creation!  You win 3 sentiments of your choice!  Please read the guidelines HERE on how to contact me about your prizes!  And don't forget your badge under the tab above!

Showcased Cards
(in numerical order)






Congratulations to all of you!  These are all amazing and beautiful creations!  You each win 1 digital sentiment of your choice!  Please read the guidelines HERE on how to contact me about your prizes!  Please take you badge from the tab up at the top, too!
Thank you for stopping by to see December's Faux Tile winners!  There is still plenty of time to join in the fun on our 3D Pedestal Pop-Up Card challenge, too!  I cannot wait to see this month's creation from you all!  Happy Stamping!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Mynnette! I'm very honored to have my card showcased! Congrats to all the winners! :)

Marina said...

Thank you!! This was a new technique for me and fun to try.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW Im so honoured to have won, Thanks for picking my tag, Love Hazelxox